Sunday, September 19, 2010

Travel

I'm trying to figure out where I should travel in Europe while I'm here. I haven't really looked into much but so far I have a trip planned to Granada, Cordoba, Morocco, and that's about it. Where do you think I should go? I was thinking maybe Barcelona, Madrid, Portugal, Amsterdam, Greece (Yes Katie I'm interested...what's your e-mail?) and I'm not really sure what else... somewhere they speak English might be nice. Well leave me a comment or something if you have any great ideas. I don't think I want to go to France bc all I remember from going there before is bums pooping in between cars. I obviously can't go to all of these places but I need to stop procrastinating on my planning!

3 comments:

  1. ummm GREECE! i feel like you have to since your over there and have the opportunity. and you should definitely do amsterdam too cause you can't pass that up and thats our home country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amsterdam! Go visit all the places we lived, Hilversum, Blaricum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think im going to amsterdam halloween weekend

    ReplyDelete