Thursday, September 30, 2010

New room/move

Well these are pictures of the move from my old room to my new room in my same flat.  Im really tired so this post is brief but I live with Nick, from Brandeis in Boston, originally Florida.  Hope you enjoy, maybe I'll add more wordage later.
Old room

Turn the corner

Tiny hallway walk
New room





Nick side, not Nick... oops
My side...
View from bathroom, Nick's desk on left mine on right
uhh ya 
Bathroom I share with Nick
Is it bad to use the bedet as a urinal?






3 comments:

  1. Great tour Scotty. Room looks good, and it's nice to have a bathroom. If that's not nick who is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is my friend jeff that is in all the pictures on fb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the closet secured in this room? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete