Monday, September 13, 2010

Changes

If you know me, which you probably should if you're reading this, you know I'm obsessively organized. Because of this I changed the arrangement of my room and am bored so I thought I would show you. Plus, a little extra...

My half of the room now.
So clean makes me happy.

My desk, with all of my shoes and photos on it. Oh the big frame "makes me smile" ..ja ja
My drier. What the fuck.
La Tranvia. Goes through the main plaza and by the Cathedral.


"the smallest distance seems to great yet the greatest distance can be bridged."

4 comments:

  1. You reminded me about that no dryer issue when I went to Holland for college. Sorry for not warning you, I totally forgot about that and I agree it is no fun. Well on the positive side at least you are in a warm climate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm married to a compulsive organizer as well. Its amazing how much joy you people get from cleaning and organizing. Oh well, whatever works!! :) Your place looks great though. Very big closet. You can do lots of shopping while you're there. Can you do a post about food? I want to see what you're eating over there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. . . you're keepin me in suspense here. . . did your room mate turn it around?

    ReplyDelete