Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My room--y mas

Well, I have been in Sevilla desde lunes? y finalment he mudado a mi habitacion propio. I live in the center of town about a fifteen minute walk from the CIEE Study Center and also roughly twenty five minutes from the Universidad de Sevilla. This is my room, I have a roommate. His name is Dani and is from Colombia. I live in a flat and have three other rooms in it. We have our own kitchen, washing machine (but no drier! what am I to do??) and also beds that look like they're made for five year olds. But oh well, I can just pretend I'm a nino. There are both Spanish and American students that will be living here. The Spanish students have not yet arrived because their schooling does not begin until the 20th of September... which happens to be my birthday (send me love). 

My roommate is sitting on my bed talking to his girlfriend... siempre. Now he sits in a chair next to my bed but still...

  

This is my side of the room. My dresser is kind of falling apart and doesn't have much room in it so I am struggling to deal with my self-diagnosed OCD.


I haven't gotten my classes yet but I think I get them tomorrow. Who knows for sure? Not me. Hopefully I get what I want! (Although, I have already found out that one of my selections conflicts with another) I miss my girlfriend very much, and her mother Michelle. And obviously I miss Mom, Dad, Brett, Lindsey, and all those other wonderful people that care about me. I hope you miss me whoever you are.

3 comments: