Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thanks

Well I just looked and saw I've done like 43 posts.  That's way more than I thought I would ever do but it's been fun.  Thanks for setting it up for me (you know who you are), and thanks for reading (whoever you are).  Can't wait until I see you all so we can eat some American food in the most American way, while listening to the national anthem and watching American football on a huge (probably Japanese) plasma screen.  Just for kicks:
Now that's how you celebrate Halloween the American way...although I'm not sure if this picture was taken in Holland...whatever.

2 comments:

  1. That pic was taken in our West TV area house on 102nd, before we moved to Holland, before Lindsey was even born. I made those costumes for you guys, back when I used to be a seamstress and back during the TMNT days. OMG, thanks for the pic, you guys are so cute, you still are actually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahah you look so devilish. scheming up a little plan i'm sure. definitely one of my favorite pictures. miss you!

    ReplyDelete