Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Amsterdam

Went to Amsterdam this weekend, I left thursday night and got back monday afternoon.  I have midterms this week that I didn't study for during my vacation.  Actually, I just took one and I'm pretty sure that it was some great bullshit.  But who knows?  No one in that class (Literatura hispanoamericana) knows whats going on anyway.  She just gave us a poem and two sheets of printer paper and said to write an essay.  José Martí was the poet and is also the same guy that the Spaniards I live with had trouble reading.  Oh well.  I'm going to take a nap now and then wake up to study for my midterms in La imagen de España a través del Cine and Literatura de los margenes.  The translation isn't that important.  I'm assuming that I will more than likely not be focused and may end up writing on the actual events of my trip, but until I do here's a sneak peek:

You're supposed to rub it for good luck.  No one in my tour group did though.  I wanted to but thought it might be weird being the only one to touch the boob on the ground.

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember that in Amsterdam, where was it? I'm looking forward to your pics of our house in Huizen/Blaricum and words on all the other fun stuff you did and saw. Oh I love Amsterdam and Nederland!

    ReplyDelete