Monday, December 6, 2010

So I hit the three month mark today...unless you include my original day of travel, but I guess I'm the one who makes that decision.  I am looking forward to being home, but it's kind of weird now that everything is different.  I'm not really sure what to expect.  Hopefully everything will work out alright and this roller coaster of an adventure will turn into a kiddie ride once I get home.  At least for a week or something.  There are a lot of things I want to say and I lot of things that I don't know how to say, but I don't think this is the correct outlet for me to try.  I don't really know who is reading this but I'm assuming if you are you must care about me slightly so ya, just wanted to let you know I'm looking forward to seeing you.  Maybe things can be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment